COLIBRI enables online classes, meetings and workgroups for professors and students.
The sessions can be viewed in real-time or after they take place, integrated with the e-Learning platform (Sakai)
With the COLIBRI service, users can have video conference sessions for multiple purposes.
- Session scheduling
- Invitations to multiple participants
- Sessions with more than 2 users
- Screen sharing
- Integration with traditional video conference systems
- Session video broadcast
- Session recording
- Protection of sessions with PIN codes
- Mobile phone access
- Entry permit
- Layout change
- Windows (Browser Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
- Mac (Browser Safari)